A new approach to enabling Cisco partners – together with NIL Learning
To stay competitive, relevant, and profitable in the ever-changing technological and business landscape, Cisco partners need to respond as fast as ever to customers’ growing demands.
Cisco Black Belt Academy is Cisco’s answer to that challenge. The Black Belt Academy program is designed to arm channel partners with the most relevant skills for selling, deploying, adopting, and supporting the latest Cisco solutions. The key goal is to become more competent, confident, and connected with Cisco and your customers – and more successful.
NIL Learning is the first Cisco Black Belt learning partner that provides accredited Black Belt aligned instructor-led courses worldwide. We would like to invite you to the webinar, where we will present the Cisco Black Belt initiative, its key objectives, and the benefits for partners and individuals!
The webinar will cover:
- What is Cisco Black Belt Academy and the certification structure
- What technologies are part of the Black Belt Academy and the available courses
- How can the Cisco channel partners and distributors join the initiative
- How Cisco Black Belt helps you become an expert in Cisco solutions and boosts your career
- Date: Thursday, March 4, 2021
- Time: 14:00-15:00 (CET/GMT+1)
- Vlado Č. Stajić, Service Delivery Manager, Learning Services & Content Development at NIL Ltd.
- Martin Janse van Rensburg, Global Black Belt Partner Academy Leader at Cisco Systems